REGULATION ON THE OPERATION OF E-COMMERCIAL TRANSACTION FLOOR DOOTASTYLE.COM
1. Website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM by Dootastyle E-Commerce Vietnam Co., Ltd. is the managing unit, providing E-commerce Transaction Services, operating on the principle of transparency, transparency and compliance. law. According to the process and rules and regulations of the company; To be responsible to the General Director and to the law for his / her activities.
2. This Regulation promulgates the compulsory regulations applicable to members of the www.DOOTASTYLE.COM website. Members (including traders, individuals and organizations wishing to trade, purchase and sale of goods and services as well as business activities, trade promotion, participation on www.DOOTASTYLE.COM is responsible for implementing the content of this Regulation.
3. All contents of this Regulation shall be in accordance with the current legal system of Vietnam. Members participating in the website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM must find out their liability, compliance with the law and the content of the website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM.
Article 1 - Legal grounds
- Pursuant to the Telecommunications Law dated 23 November 2009;
- Pursuant to the Law on Information Technology dated 29 June 2006;
- Pursuant to Decree No. 72/2013 / ND-CP dated July 15, 2013 regulating the management, provision and use of internet services and information on the Internet;
- Pursuant to Decree No. 52/2013 / ND-CP dated May 16, 2013 regulating e-commerce;
- Pursuant to Circular No. 47/2014 / TT-BCT dated 05/12/2014 on management of e-commerce website
- Based on the Company's operation.
Article 2 - Purpose of Establishment
In Vietnam today, along with strong growth in economic, social and educational activities and with the Internet becoming more and more popular and close to everyone, all social circles, demand exchange of information and purchase of goods and services, promotions and other similar forms ... is the general trend and inevitability of society.
To meet the increasing demands of Internet users and the need for exchanges of goods and services between traders and individuals. Website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM provides E-commerce transaction platform services to create a business environment, exchange, provide services and meet the needs quickly, conveniently, Preeminent and suitable with fine customs and laws and regulations for traders, individuals and organizations in commercial activities, is the system of online sales. Simultaneously providing a comprehensive and professional solution to help save initial investment costs, helping businesses focus on sales and customer care maximization, thereby boosting revenue and increasing profits, and simultaneously Create services for customers to enjoy the best value from products and services.
Article 3 - Definitions
- E-commerce transaction floor is an e-commerce website that allows traders, organizations and individuals not the website owners to conduct part or the entire process of purchase and sale of goods and / or services on the dirty.
- The online ordering function is a function that is installed on an ecommerce website or on a customer's terminal and connected to an ecommerce website to allow the customer to initiate the merging process. in accordance with the terms published on that website, including the contract with the automatic information system.
Article 4 - Transaction Process for Buyers and Sellers.
1.1. Buyer Process:
When there is a need to purchase on www.DOOTASTYLE.COM the buyer will follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Search, refer to product information, services and sellers that buyers are interested;
- Step 2: Refer to price information and support policies of sellers of products or services that buyers are in need of buying;
- Step 3: Based on the reference information from the seller of the product, the service the buyer placed the order and provided the receiving address information and contacted the seller through the contact information posted in the Content Selling goods to ask about more information products or services;
- Step 4: Once the information has been provided and the purchase decision has been made, the buyer can decide to place an order;
- Step 5: Buyers choose the way to trade;
- Step 6: Buyers receive products and services;
- Step 7: Buyer inquires, complaints seller (if any).
1.2. Process for sellers
- Step 1: The merchant registers the account according to the process on www.DOOTASTYLE.COM.
- Step 2: Based on the results registered by the seller, www.DOOTASTYLE.COM granted to the seller 1 account (including username and password).
- Step 3: The seller proceeds to post the product according to the process on www.DOOTASTYLE.COM
- Step 4: www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will browse the seller posted within 3-5 days.
- Step 5: The seller's post has been approved by www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will display on www.DOOTASTYLE.COM.
- Step 6: The parties conduct exchanges and direct transactions with each other
Article 5 - Delivery, Price and Payment
5.1.1. www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will deliver the product to the delivery address at your request.
5.1.2. www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will inform you of the estimated delivery time but, to the extent permitted by law, www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will not be liable to you for any damages, liabilities, or Cost incurred for late delivery.
5.1.3. When the product is delivered, you will sign the product with the carrier. You may contact Customer Support in the event of a technical defect, defect or damage to the product.
5.1.4. Please note that there may be some locations that www.DOOTASTYLE.COM can not deliver, www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will notify you in various forms such as phone or email depending on the contact information that Customer provided prior to confirming your information about agreeing to www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will arrange to cancel that order or www.DOOTASTYLE.COM deliver the order to an alternate address.
5.1.5. The product will be packaged in standard packaging of www.DOOTASTYLE.COM
5.1.6. We will refuse liability for all risks associated with successfully shipped products, except for late delivery due to breach of contractual obligations.
5.1.7. Please be careful when receiving the product to avoid damage (especially when using sharp objects to open the product packaging).
5.1.8. If you are not ready to receive the goods or pay, www.DOOTASTYLE.COM can note back to the delivery officer to return to the next round or you can go to the post office to receive goods.
5.1.9. If the delivery or receipt is delayed for your personal reasons (within 2 days) or you do not receive the product from the forwarder or refuse delivery to the post office www.DOOTASTYLE.COM Your order can be processed by the following methods:
5.1.10. Order cancellation, the product may no longer be available to be delivered the next time the order is placed. In the case of out of stock, www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will refund any payment you have paid in advance to your bank account or credit / debit card, minus an operating charge. (if any) (relating to delivery, return of product).
5.1.11. You must check the product's standards to suit your individual needs. Www.DOOTASTYLE.COM is not responsible for ensuring the products will meet all personal requirements you set out. Please note that all products are of an objective quality in accordance with the general standard of the supplier may not meet all the requirements that you want.
5.2 Price and method of payment:
5.2.1. Product price in Vietnam Dong. Shipping charges or other surcharges such as bulk delivery charges ... will be added at checkout; This additional fee is clearly displayed in the "Final Price" section.
5.2.2.Www.DOOTASTYLE.COM is not obligated to fulfill your order if the price listed on the website is incorrect (even after we have confirmed your order).
5.2.3. You can pay your order by any form of payment of any of our partners listed on the site or use cash in cash. Similarly, you can pay all or part of the price of an order through the use of an electronic gift card, a credit purse, or a promotional coupon (if applicable).
5.2.4. To prevent the risk of unauthorized access, www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will encrypt your card data. Once www.DOOTASTYLE.COM has received your order, www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will ask for permission to access your card to ensure there is sufficient funds to complete the transaction. The order will not be validated until the inspection is completed. Your card will be credited with a deduction when we have sent an order confirmation email. The card can be verified, verified and authorized by the card issuer. If www.DOOTASTYLE.COM does not receive the required authorization, we will not be responsible for any delays or failures of delivery.
5.2.5. After authorizing the payment, you click the "Order" button to confirm ownership of the card or you are the legal owner of the gift card or gift card (if any), and have enough Credit to pay for the product.
Article 6 - Confirmation/ Cancellation Order Process
6.1. Order confirmation:
The information contained in the Terms and Conditions and the details available on this Site are not intended for sale but as a recommendation. There is no contract for any product that exists between you and www.DOOTASTYLE.COM until you receive an order confirmation or order notification delivered to your address from www.DOOTASTYLE.COM.
When you submit your order, www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will send you the order number. However, ordering needs to go through an order confirmation step in the form of an employee of www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will call you to confirm order information, personal information or shipping information. Of you are correct. To request a confirmed order quickly, please provide correct and complete information regarding the delivery, or terms and conditions of promotions (if any) that you. Participation.
If the buyer makes a mistake in placing an order after confirming the order on the www.DOOTASTYLE.COM Web site, Customer will contact Customer Support immediately. Email: hotro@DOOTASTYLE.COM will try to process your request as soon as possible
Www.DOOTASTYLE.COM reserves the right to withdraw any product or to remove or modify any materials or content on this Site. Www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will use its sole discretion to process all orders but If there is a special case in it, www.DOOTASTYLE.COM must refuse your order to process anytime, anywhere, including after you have successfully placed the order.
If www.DOOTASTYLE.COM cancels your order and you pay for the order, the payment amount will be fully refunded to you.
Www.DOOTASTYLE.COM reserves the sole disclaimer of liability to the customer or any other third party for the removal of any product from the Site, whether the product has been sold to the customer; As well as the removal or modification of any material or Content displayed on this Site
Article 7 - Dispute Resolution Process
When there are any complaints or disputes arising in connection with the contract signed on website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM, please inform the website in the shortest time.
2. Website will receive information from customers and authentication information. Within seven days the website will notify the parties involved, the seller of the above complaints.
3. All disputes arising will be resolved through negotiation. Within 30 days, if the negotiation fails, the dispute will be resolved at the competent People's Court.
4. When there is a dispute between the customer and the salesman, www.DOOTASTYLE.COM has the right and responsibility to know and be informed of the dispute. When conducting dispute resolution must have the witness of www.DOOTASTYLE.COM.
5. www.DOOTASTYLE.COM is committed to resolving disputes and grievances on an objective basis, based on contractual agreements and regulations.
- Step 1: Receive complaint and dispute information
- Step 2: Authenticate information
- Step 3: Stand out as a 3rd party mediator for clients and members or negotiate with clients / members. dispute with www.DOOTASTYLE.COM
- Step 4: Settlement of dispute by negotiation, mediation if negotiation / mediation
- Step 5: If negotiation is not settled in dispute, the dispute will be resolved in court. People's Authority. The judgment is binding on the parties.
Article 8 - Method of payment
In order to assist members in making payments, the Management Board shall propose flexible payment methods. Members may refer and choose to apply as appropriate:
1.1 Delivery received money
Customers will pay orders in cash to the delivery staff of the partner after the full inspection and receipt.
1.2 Bank transfer
After placing orders, customers transfer the amount of orders to the account of www.DOOTASTYLE.COM website in the banking system that DOOTASTYLE has opened accounts (Shinhan, VIB)
Or you can transfer funds directly to partner account.
1.3: Payment by credit card:
Payment by credit card. Customers enter the relevant information: card holder name, card number, expiration date into the credit card payment system located on the website. This is similar to Bank Transfer. All transfer fees will be paid by DOOTASTYLE.
Article 9 - Supply and check information
1. Members participating in the website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM must log all personal information: name, telephone number, contact email ..., organization: business registration, address, telephone number contact information, introduction of goods, services and related provisions are considered notice of the proposal to enter into a contract. This information must be approved by the Website Management Board of www.DOOTASTYLE.COM and allowed to use the services provided by the website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM. Participants will not be required to pay membership fees.
2. To ensure the safety of transactions on the web, the management of the website checks personal information of users, information goods and services. The management uses the services to protect the information and payment of consumers. To ensure successful transactions, minimize the risk that may arise, ask members to participate in eCommerce website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM note and follow the steps of registration / login and Order the instructions on the website. In the event of a system failure, please contact the members directly contact the management or technical staff of the website through the hotline shown on the website to be timely processed and corrected.
Article 10 - Measures to ensure transaction security
For domestic card transactions, and Vietnamese banks apply a two factor authentication solution. You are protected by a password that has been registered with the bank and a one time password that the bank sends to you separately.
Website dealing securely online transactions on the Internet. Your financial information will be protected throughout the transaction using the SSL protocol. The SSL protocol encrypts the information you provide throughout the transaction. In addition, we use many other software and algorithms to ensure data security.
In addition, the technical IT side uses a firewall and some other safeguards to facilitate secure transactions.
Article 11 - Purpose and scope of collecting customer information
* Purpose of information collection:
- Used to confirm members when members use the information to log into the system of www.DOOTASTYLE.COM
- Used to trade while buying goods and services of the seller on www.DOOTASTYLE.COM as used to. Ordering services, purchasing goods, shipping goods, paying for goods after the purchase of goods or services ....
- Website collecting customer information for information management, serving the supply of goods. Products and support after purchase, to respond to questions or to fulfill customer requirements.
- Used in advertising information of www.DOOTASTYLE.COM to members sending emails about products and services on www.DOOTASTYLE.COM
- Providing service information by email, post, phone ...
- Used to personalize content whenever customers visit www.DOOTASTYLE.COM, based on gender, age, location, interests, purchase history, member sites viewed.
- Used to analyze consumer trends, for the purpose of developing new services, or improving old ones.
- Use to contact members when www.DOOTASTYLE.COM customer survey information, sales promotion, exchange of information on the evaluation board, comment.
- Used to answer when member questions: Our company will reply to the member by email, phone, or mail to the member's address, when the member inquires.
- Used in other services provided by www.DOOTASTYLE.COM.
- Used to provide personal information to the seller.
- For other purposes of www.DOOTASTYLE.COM not listed above. We will then announce such use on www.DOOTASTYLE.COM.
* Scope of information collection:
We collect personal information about our customers when they register their membership, and other information in the course of their feedback on the quality of products, services, and shared customer stories. ...
In the process of providing the service www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will collect information of the members when registering as follows:
1.1 Information provided by the member upon registration: Name, address, telephone, fax, email address, mobile phone number, company name, company address, title, alias, date birth, gender, credit card number ...
1.2 Information received when the user uses the service: Information posted by the member on the evaluation, vote, comment on the product. Information when members respond to the survey information www.DOOTASTYLE.COM, by email, or on the website.
Article 12 - Scope of information use
- Customer information is only used in the management and business of the website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM, as well as provided to affiliates. We may also use the information we collect to inform customers of the products or services available on www.DOOTASTYLE.COM or its associated companies or to contact the customer. to understand customer perceptions of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered. Customer personal information may be shared with other companies, but only as needed to meet customer requirements or related purposes.
- To provide services / goods and sufficient information to ensure online payment or payment at the center, to support customer care systems, customer management, care and attention. Feedback from the customer.
Article 13 - Information storage
1. Time of information storage: The company has a server system capable of storing customer information for a minimum of 02 years and a maximum of 05 years. During the operation, the company can enhance its ability to store information if necessary.
2. Address of the unit collecting and managing personal information:
- Unit for collection and management of information: Dootastyle Vietnam Trading Company Limited
- Address: 730 S.Alvarado. St Suit Los Angeles, CA 90057.
3. Means and tools for users to access and edit their personal data:
- Users can access and edit their personal data through the website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM.
- The user logs into the account that he registered on www.DOOTASTYLE.COM, and can edit his personal data.
- The login can be done on a computer, phone, or other tools that have access to the website
Article 14 - Commitment to the protection of personal information of customers
- We only collect personal information within appropriate and necessary scope for our proper commercial purpose. And we maintain appropriate measures to ensure the security, integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality of the information provided by the User. In addition, we take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties also use safeguards for the information we provide to them.
- Personal information, personal information of the user is collected, stored and protected a serious, accurate and confidential.
- The enterprise establishes software that collects and stores information separately and is implemented solely by the server system of the enterprise and the backup server system.
- The confidentiality of personal information and personal information of users is absolute and will not be presented to any third party unless required by the competent State authority.
The enterprise establishes a system to protect the personal information of users in the following forms:
1. Set up the firewall system to prevent the form of network attacks;
2. Technical staff, employees of the company regularly monitor all activities of the website. Ensure all attacks from all sides are detected in a timely manner and implement preventive measures.
3. The personal information, personal information of the user will be stored in steps and strictly enforced according to the provisions of law.
Article 15 - Dispute resolution mechanism relating to the protection of personal information of customers
- www.DOOTASTYLE.COM maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect the personal information of customers. For example, for the security of your visit from the www.DOOTASTYLE.COM Web site, www.DOOTASTYLE.COM may use firewalls, encryption techniques, and / or exploits. another validation routine. Any personal information you store on the www.DOOTASTYLE.COM Web Site through your online account, including debit or credit card, and other financial information, will be saved. Hosted on secure servers, only those who process your payment order will be able to access it.
- No data transmission service over the Internet is guaranteed absolutely safe. So while www.DOOTASTYLE.COM makes every effort to protect your personal information, www.DOOTASTYLE.COM can not guarantee the absolute confidentiality of any information you transmit to the www. DOOTASTYLE.COM, you must accept that you are at your own risk when submitting information over the internet.
In the event of a breach of the security or safety of your personal information, www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will inform you as necessary and to the extent possible, you may take steps to protect suitable. Unless you provide another solution, www.DOOTASTYLE.COM can inform you of suspicious cases by using the email address you provide to www.DOOTASTYLE.COM when you register. with the website of www.DOOTASTYLE.COM
Article 16 - Other commitments on privacy
- www.DOOTASTYLE.COM uses information collected from customers to provide customers with the best shopping experience.
- www.DOOTASTYLE.COM does not sell customer's personal information to third parties for any reason.
- www.DOOTASTYLE.COM does not disclose the customer's personal information to non-affiliated third parties, or other third parties may wish to provide you with the Products and their services, unless you has requested or authorized www.DOOTASTYLE.COM to do so.
- www.DOOTASTYLE.COM may share your personal information with third parties when it is necessary for www.DOOTASTYLE.COM to complete a transaction authorized by you or to perform other activities. which you have requested.
- www.DOOTASTYLE.COM may share your personal information with third parties or partners that www.DOOTASTYLE.COM has contracted to perform the service on behalf of www.DOOTASTYLE.COM, for example as to complete Products and Services or for marketing purposes. All companies acting on behalf of www.DOOTASTYLE.COM are required to sign the confidentiality agreements for personal information www.DOOTASTYLE.COM to provide them and to use personal information www.DOOTASTYLE. .COM shares only to provide the required services www.DOOTASTYLE.COM.
- In addition, www.DOOTASTYLE.COM may disclose personal information about customers when permitted or required by law, such as with a request of a court, competent state agency or court order. The same legal process, or involves mergers, acquisitions or bankruptcies. www.DOOTASTYLE.COM may disclose information about you in order to prevent fraud and other unlawful acts and to ensure the commitment of www.DOOTASTYLE.COM to the customer.
- www.DOOTASTYLE.COM always endeavor to provide the customer with the necessary information to make reasonable choices regarding how the Web Site of www.DOOTASTYLE.COM uses or shares customer information. www.DOOTASTYLE.COM collects and uses your personal information in many ways.
- www.DOOTASTYLE.COM and other partners are not responsible for any loss resulting from direct, incidental or indirect damages to you when you access this Website, you agree to accept All risks, including without limitation, losses, costs (including legal fees, counseling expenses or other expenses) may arise directly or indirectly through access to the Site. Web or data download; damages caused by viruses, direct or indirect disruption of other computer systems, telephone lines, hardware, software, programming bugs, or any other defects; The transmission line of the computer or network connection is slow ...
Article 17 - List of goods banned from sale
- Alcohol of all kinds;
- Hunting and hunting rifles, sports weapons, support tools;
- Cigarettes, cigars and other finished forms of tobacco;
- Exotic plants and animals, including live animals and parts thereof, prepared;
- Cosmetics directly to the skin without labeling;
- Items are prohibited.
- Discs, books, newspapers and articles of debauching nature.
- Wildlife and wildlife.
- Drugs, stimulants and other drugs.
- Arms, explosives, toxic chemicals.
- National confidential documents, specialized cryptographic codes and software protection programs within the scope of protection of State secrets.
- Man or parts of the human body.
- Email lists and personal information of people.
- Illegal product / software or crack program.
- Items that are racist or offensive to a nation or a particular country.
- Illegal products caused by theft.
- Products infringe trademarks, copyrights.
- Goods subject to other business restrictions as prescribed by law.
- Images that are pornographic, violent, trademarked or copyrights of others are not permitted.
Traders establishing websites for sale of goods and services on the list of goods and services subject to conditional business registration for granting business eligibility certificates must publicize on their websites the serial number and date of issuance and the place of issuance of the paper Certificate of eligibility for trading in such goods or services
Article 18 - Sanctions apply when a member commits a breach
- Delete the product account posted.
- Suspend / terminate account activity.
- Fine or have legal remedies for the infringing acts causing damage
Article 19 - Handling of technical errors
- Website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM is committed to efforts to ensure the safety and stability of the entire technical system. However, in the event of a malfunction of the eCommerce Website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM. www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will immediately take measures to ensure the interests of shoppers.
- When making transactions on the eCommerce website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM, it is imperative for the members to follow the instructions.
- E-commerce Website Management www.DOOTASTYLE.COM is committed to providing the best quality of service to its members. In the event of a technical error, software error or other objective error resulting in a member being unable to enter into the transaction, Members shall notify the Management Board of the electronic trading platform, telephone number: Hotline ( ); Email: hotro@DOOTASTYLE.COM.
- However, the management of the e-commerce website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will not be responsible for resolving in case the message of the members do not reach the management board, arising from technical error, transmission error, software or other errors not caused by the administrator.
Article 20 - Rights of e-commerce website management
1.1 Rights of the Website Management Board www.DOOTASTYLE.COM
a) Management Board of e-commerce portal www.DOOTASTYLE.COM has the right to check information of organizations and individuals on the floor, especially information on price and quality of products;
b) Refusing, suspending or terminating the provision of services to Members in cases where there are grounds to prove that the Member provides information to the electronic trading platform www.DOOTASTYLE.COM is inaccurate, inadequate or in violation law, ethics, fine customs and habits of Vietnam;
c) Revoking the membership certificate, refusing to provide one or all of the services on the Slab in the event that: A member violates the Regulations or engages in business activities on the E-Marketplace. .OOTASTYLE.COM. In this case, the Management Board shall notify the member for at least one (01) month.
d) Revoking membership certificates, refusing to provide one or all services if a Member fails to participate in trading activities and exchanges information on the www.DOOTASTYLE.COM Online Trading Platform for three ( 03) months. If you wish to continue to become a Member and be re-granted membership certificates and privileges for Members, you must re-register from the beginning in accordance with the format and procedures of the Electronic Exchange Portal www.DOOTASTYLE.COM;
e) immediate withdrawal of the membership certificate, refusal to provide one or all services if a Member is not financially capable of fulfilling its obligations when engaging in transactions on the Slab or / and engaging in fraudulent activity This is a disruption to the market, causing disunity for other members of the e-commerce platform www.DOOTASTYLE.COM.In the event of revocation of the membership certificate, the termination of the provision of the entire service , the privileges of the Member, all the certificates, the rights of the member granted shall automatically be null and void and terminated;
f) ECO Trading Platform www.DOOTASTYLE.COM holds the license to use the services and content on the E-Commerce Portal www.DOOTASTYLE.COM in accordance with international copyright law and the laws governing intellectual property protection. intellectual property in Vietnam. "EO Trading Platform www.DOOTASTYLE.COM" and all logos, logos, and content in different languages are all owned by EO Trading Platform www.DOOTASTYLE.COM. All acts of copying, using and illegally disseminating these rights are strictly forbidden.
Article 21 - Obligations of the Management Board of e-commerce Website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM
a) Verification and authentication of business registration information (for traders) or personal identification (for individuals) participating in selling goods or providing services on e-commerce trading floors;
b / To set up the mechanism of information supply and contract conclusion on e-commerce websites, allowing traders, organizations and individuals to participate in e-commerce transaction floors to execute the contracting process;
c / To keep the trader's registration information or personal information from the date the trader or individual registers to participate in the electronic trading platform and regularly update the information on change and additions. involve;
d / Applying necessary measures to ensure the safety of information related to business secrets of traders and personal information. To not disclose, transfer, lease or sell information relating to business secrets or personal information of consumers without the consent of the parties concerned, except where the law requires other;
e) To actively assist state management agencies in investigating law-breaking business acts; Providing documents such as registration information, transaction data history, etc. of the subject of law offending acts on the e-marketplace;
f) When consumers purchase goods or services that arise inconsistently with the seller or compromise their legitimate interests, traders and organizations operating the e-marketplace shall provide consumers with postings. sign the seller, actively support consumers protect their legitimate rights and interests;
g) Responsible for constructing a trading floor that includes a number of key areas such as research, design, procurement of hardware and software, Internet connectivity, E-commerce transactions www.DOOTASTYLE.COM under conditions and permitted areas;
h) Developing service policies for each entity on the exchange. These policies will be announced on E-Marketplace www.DOOTASTYLE.COM;
i) Deploying and cooperating with partners in the development of a range of services and utilities for transaction of Participating Members and Users on the E-Marketplace www.DOOTASTYLE. .RICE;
j) Maintain normal operation of e-commerce platform www.DOOTASTYLE.COM and overcome any incidents that affect the operation of the floor. In case of occurrence of force majeure events such as: natural calamity, fire, social fluctuations, decisions of the authorities ... the e-commerce platform www.DOOTASTYLE.COM not responsible for inter team;
k) Management Board of E-commerce Trading Platform www.DOOTASTYLE.COM is responsible for guiding members to conduct the buying and selling process through E-commerce Trading Platform www.DOOTASTYLE.COM especially the application of online payment function. .
Article 22 - Members' rights
Asian. For members to join the website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM will be free membership. Membership fee is understood as a fee to participate in activities on the Website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM does not include other fees such as advertising fees, consulting services, other fees on the website www.DOOTASTYLE. COM
b. Members will be given a registration name and password to access their services and transactions on the Website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM
c. Members will be staffed by Website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM support in the form of transactions and use of services on the website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM.
d. Members will enjoy the preferential policies provided by the Website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM or third parties on the Website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM These preferential policies will be posted directly on the website www.DOOTASTYLE. COM or sent directly to the members.
Hey. Members have the right to contribute to the Website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM during the operation. Proposals are sent directly by mail, facsimile or email to www.DOOTASTYLE.COM
Article 23 - Obligations of members
1. Provide full and accurate information such as: Full name, contact address, email, people's identity card number, telephone number, account number, card number ... when registering. Use the E-Trading platform.
2. To supply sufficient information on goods and services according to the following regulations: Providing full information on goods and services Information on goods and services; Price information; Information on general trading conditions; Transportation and forwarding information; Information on methods of payment when selling goods or providing services on e-marketplace.
3. To ensure the accuracy and truthfulness of information on goods and services provided on the e-commerce transaction platform www.DOOTASTYLE.COM.
5. To supply information on their business situation at the request of competent state agencies in service of e-commerce statistical activities.
6. Complying with the law on payment, advertising, promotion, protection of intellectual property rights, protection of consumers' interests and other relevant laws when selling goods or Providing services on e-commerce transaction platform.
7. To fulfill all tax obligations as prescribed by law
Article 24 - Terms of application
This regulation is posted publicly on www.DOOTASTYLE.COM website for all members, and other individuals and organizations to know.
Whenever there is any change in the contents of this regulation to suit the business activities of the Company and the operation of the website, the Board shall publish the change of contents at least 30 days in advance.
This regulation is approved by ASKKPOP Vietnam
The official contact address of the e-commerce website www.DOOTASTYLE.COM
E-commerce Website: www.DOOTASTYLE.COM
Company: DOOTASTYLE VIETNAM ELECTRONIC COMMERCIAL CO., LTD
Head office: 730 S.Alvarado. St Suit Los Angeles, CA 90057.